Re: IML: Specs for a frame hitch... a few idle questions

Re: IML: Specs for a frame hitch... a few idle questions

Hi, Scott,

I'm a new guy about the list, and your post sparked an image in my cranium...  do you tow the Airstream behind your 65 Crown?  If so...

1) I'm in awe.
2) Do you do it often?
3) Do you cause many accidents when you're on the highway (e.g., rubberneckers, people gazing in complete envy and/or wonderment)?
4) Do you have a pic or two of trailer in tow?  i'd LOVE to see this set.

Thanks, and apologies for my sophomoric enthusiasm... this is all new to me.

Randy
1978 NYB
NE Ohio

Scott & Lise Scheuermann <SLScheuermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wayne,

I don't know, but you might be remembering me as I was asking about a hitch for my '65. I ended up taking the car to an old fashioned welder and he fabricated a hitch for me.

Scott Scheuermann
1965 Imperial Crown
1960 Airstream travel trailer

signature