From: hbh
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Specs for a frame hitch... a few idle questions

Hi, Scott,

I'm a new guy about the list, and your post sparked an image in my cranium...  do you tow the Airstream behind your 65 Crown?  If so...

1) I'm in awe.
2) Do you do it often?
3) Do you cause many accidents when you're on the highway (e.g., rubberneckers, people gazing in complete envy and/or wonderment)?
4) Do you have a pic or two of trailer in tow?  i'd LOVE to see this set.

Thanks, and apologies for my sophomoric enthusiasm... this is all new to me.

Randy
1978 NYB
NE Ohio