From: wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 3:07 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Rear drum pulling made easy

I think I have been misunderstood on the applying of Anti seize on the keyway of the rear hub. I never said lubrictae the rear hub with grease etc. There is a difference between grease and Antiseize compound and I only reccomended to apply on the keyway not on the axle. Before I did this to my car I asked my local brake mechanic (who has been in business many years) if this was ok to do and he told me it was fine and does it himself.

Regards
Chris Wardle
1958 Imperial crown Coupe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@sdccu.net