From: Timothy Hulse
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:54 PM
Subject: IML: 56 Imperial seats stolen

Well my trusting people has probably just cost me my front and rear seats along with the front door pannels. I met a guy who said he would love to do my interior a couple of months ago. Well a hand shake and his photo album and we had a deal. Hand shake was always how I was raised and it finally burned me I think. I hate to say it but its looking that way. I have the 56 2-door so If anyone should stumble across any a 2-door with front door pannels and seats please see what you can do. No this wont change my trust in people but it will make me a little more cautious. I have left several phone messages but no replys in 2-weeks. No address to hunt him down, but I do have a cop friend who will try if he gave me the correct last name.

Thanks for any leads people and no I dont need any ocean front property in Arizona.
Tim
56 Imperial
Bakersfield Ca