Re: IML: My 81 for sale: The Math / Frustration

Re: IML: My 81 for sale: The Math / Frustration

I think our fellow Imperialist Matt is suffering from a case of frustration. His Imperial  has hit a bump in its road. Matt seems to be overwhelmed, as many of us have from time to time with our cars. For me the satisfaction and joy of driving them far surpasses the fleeting moments of frustration. I enjoy the challenge. If it weren't for my cars I'd just be sitting around watching Martha Stewart programs all day!  :-).
I agree that the Jag would seem to be  a lot less reliable than many other cars. If Matt is thinking of sinking 9 K into a Jag why not put a few $$ into the Imperial and have a fun reliable luxo car to drive. Or maybe sell his car, if not his favorite design & get a different  Imperial . Just my  11.5 cents worth.

George