IML: '56 A/C Compressor Rebuild

Imperialists,

    Has anyone had any recent rebuilds done on their a/c compressor and who would be willing to recommend such a vendor?  And as I am 'down' for the season, it is time to address a leaking freeze plug, would anyone know the size of the plugs (mine are the originals)
on a '56 354 so I can have my ducks in a row (as best as possible) before I undertake the project?

    Merry Christmas to All.....and MANY, MANY thanks to the most informative site and the most remarkable people on the Internet/Planet!

Respectfully,

ybshore