IML: Quick! A near-Imperial Wagon closes in 4 hours!

IML: Quick! A near-Imperial Wagon closes in 4 hours!

OK, I REALLY want this car, but today's my 30th anniversary and if I blow the $2K (or less) it will take to buy this, I'll never see the 31st.  I hope somebody out there needs a tow car as nice as this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AMT%3A12&viewitem=&item=270064263067

jc

John Corey
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582