Re: IML: tail/ights/blinkers

Mike, you need to have them Vacume Chromed, I am sure there are a number of Companys that will handle that in the US. They will need to be clean, then they will clear coat them and Vacume Chrome them, than Clear Coat them again to protect the ChromeI could do it for you here in OZ but I would be more expensive and slow, regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:44 PM
Subject: IML: tail/ights/blinkers

Hi,
does anybody know of a good relective coating or paint for the inside of the taillight and blinker housings ?, I am pulling my 67 LeBaron out of semi-retirement and want to use it for a daily driver, want to refurbish the exterior lights, anybody found anything better than silver or chrome spray paint ?  , thanks, mike