Outlook Express - Re: IML: Use "plain text" Message Format

Outlook Express - Re: IML: Use "plain text" Message Format

Plain text in Microsoft Outlook Express:
At the main screen, Select "Tools", then "Options", then "Send". About 1/3
way down is an option to send in HTML or plain text. Choose plain text. This
will, however, affect all your messages.

To change an individual email:
Click Create Mail. Select "Tools" on the new mail toolbar. There is a radio
button for plain text. (this feature is not available in replies).

Might also want to try this:
Open your address book (Click on your addresses icon, or Tools>Address Book,
or ctrl+shift+B). Scroll to where you have the Imperial Club address.
Highlight it, click on "Properties". Click on "Name". At the bottom is an
option to always send mail in plain text.

Laurie Carter
'59 Crown
'65 Crown Coupe
Ilwaco, WA USA