IML: Possible phony eBay listing

Did anyone else see the eBay listing of the 64 conv this morning which showed pictures of Jay D'Angelo's car but said the car was in West Virginia and had a buy it now price of $6500?  I emailed the seller and was told they have owned it since 2002.  The listing is gone now, but I hope no one got scammed.

robert saigh <r.saigh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where is the '60 located?  My phone is  515-571-1593