IML: 1970 Dart "Swinger"

Hola And Ah Ho Ho Ho

For some of you, you may call this a little "off topic".  If you have a big ole Imperial or just wish you had a classic looking vehicle, then this may me you.

A friend of mine has a 1970 slant six powered Swinger and would like to sell it.  They are going to not be at home until January of 2007.

Due to the nature of this, please contact me, not the club site.

Rodger & Gabby
COS