IML: Miles and Classic Cars

For what it's worth, one of the first questions  people ask me when they see
my '68 convert is "how many miles are on it?" Were I  selling the car, low
mileage might be a selling point, but I don't think that  after careful
inspection anyone would pass on the car if it had high mileage.  People who are buying
newer cars, daily drivers, have many more choices  available to them than
those who have always yearned for a particular "dream  car" and have no way of
knowing if anything "this good" will come available  again. Two different target
audiences with two different sets of  priorities.

Tom '68 Imp Convert and '60 NYer Coupe
[composed as plain text]