RE: IML: Q: What to do with a 25k motor

Even in modern cars, a rat with low miles isn't worth what a fine vehicle
with high miles is worth.  In fact, after a few years, a fine car with low
miles isn't worth a whole lot more than a fine car with high miles.  My
wife's 2003 has 18,000 miles on it.  It is only worth about 10% more than
a car with normal miles on it.