Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: IML: Spoof and Spam

I also get emails purporting to be from Paypal which ask me to verify credit card info, etc. and threatening to shut down my account if I don't respond promptly. I've never responded to any of them and always have forwarded them
to spoof@xxxxxxxxxxx

A good way to protect  yourself is to never click on any of the links
provided in these emails. Instead, close your browser, reopen your browser and type the url for the site yourself. Then you can verify if there are any messages
in your inbox or  fraudulent activity in your account.

Tom
'68 Imp Convert & '60  NYer Coupe
[composed as plain text]