Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:21 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Possible phony eBay listing

I reported this scam listing to Ebay and they removed it.  This jerk hi jacked listings of others and somehow makes the entire page a hyperlink to his email address.  He lists several cars each week, none of which are his and shows a ridiculously low buy it now price.  I have complained to Ebay a couple of times about how their website security is compromised - but, the listings still continue and Ebay can't seem to figure out how to stop it.

jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas