Re: IML: Possible phony eBay listing

Imprialists,
   This is  not completely IMPERIAL related, but it does pertain
to most of us who purchase parts for our Imperials and other
items online, not just from eBay.
   I have bought many things, including parts for our Imperial,
Voyager, and Town & Country from eBay; however, look and VERIFY
the reference (FEEDBACK) number after the seller (or buyer, if
you should be selling), and beware of refernce numbers below 25
and multiple NOLONGER ACTIVE for the people giving the feedback.
ALSO, beware of emails which look like they are official, but are
addressed to MEMBER from ANY company. eBAY and PayPal and other
companies like them, will address the email to you personally
WITH YOUR NAME.  I have noticed lately that part of the LINK
addresseses referred to in the PHISHING email, will have the word
PHOTOS in it.  AND as some one wrote earlier, IF IT SOUNDS TOO
GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT PROBABLY ISN'T.  The Imperials being
offered fraudulantly, DO sound too good to be true.
   I receive close to 15 PHISHING emails per week.  I report them
to the respective company and have also report some to the local
police department.

Æyn & Patrick