Re: IML: Possible phony eBay listing

There is curently a paypal scam going on. It will tell
that if you don't upgrade your information that your
acout ethier will be suspended or could be suspended.
If you recive one of these DO NOT click on to any
icons.   You should forward the email to apypal's
spoof emails.  If you gave information contact paypal
at once.  Just a rull of thumb, don't respond if they
don't metion you by name, and even then it wise to
call and verife first.  Hope this helps don't wany any
one to get scamed.    Merry Christmas!