IML: Kragen as a suplier for budd brakes

IML: Kragen as a suplier for budd brakes

I've been following this thread with great interest because I have a 67
Crown with the Budd disc brakes.  And now that I have the RF caliper leaking
I'm even more interested.

I did some searching on the web and found listings for remanufactured
calipers at (of all places) Kragen Auto Parts.  Their web site is
www.kragen.com

Here are the part numbers I found.

Left Front:

Mfgr - Bendix: Part # R55709, $162.99 with a $25.00 core charge
Mfgr - Cardone: Part # 184480, $116.99 with a $24.99 core charge

Right Front:

Mfgr - Bendix: Part # R55708, $162.99 with a $25.00 core charge
Mfgr - Cardone: Part # 184479, $116.99 with a $24.99 core charge

Has anyone tried obtaining calipers from Kragen?

Ken
67 Crown 4Dr Ht

I have tried Kragen. they cannot get the parts. they are always listed as out of stock after the order is placed. I'am presently working with a vendor in Michigan. I should know more in a week or so.

George