From: Tom Scott
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML 72-73 Imp camper- 75 Imp pick-up

A few years ago at the Carlisle Chrysler shos there was a 71-72ish Imperial flower car that was for sale in the flea market area.  The car was in pretty good shape and I looked at it pretty closely at the time.  Looked like an El Camino on steroids///and a lot more luxurious.  Obviously a very professional  modification/  I think I have a picture of it on my other pc if anyone is interested I'll try to find it.
Tom
60 Crown Southampton