Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: IML: CALIPERSONLINE

Hello all,

 Don't know about how many this place has, but what I do know is they
are a reseller, not a rebuilder and even more important is watch the
core charge because any little reason = no core refund and that is BIG
$$$.. Have had 1 customer experience that already.

My .02
Ron
www.cruisersclassics.com
Always looking for old cars, motorcycles, NOS parts, and related stuff.

--- Chris Strohmeyer <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thx for that Dick but he has the calipers people need here, the BUDD
calipers. Check out his site, he has actual pictures of them. I just
talked
to the guy extensively this morning. Before condemning him, check out
his
site.

Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 5:10 PM

> Someone who says he has "LOTS" of parts for these braking systems
is
> probably thinking of the much more common disc brake calipers used
on the
> lesser and later cars.  Make sure he is talking about the Budd
brakes
> before
> you send money.  I would be surprised to find anyone other than
Lowell