Re: IML: CALIPERSONLINE

Hello all,

  Don't know about how many this place has, but what I do know is they
are a reseller, not a rebuilder and even more important is watch the
core charge because any little reason = no core refund and that is BIG
$$$.. Have had 1 customer experience that already.

My .02
Ron
www.cruisersclassics.com
Always looking for old cars, motorcycles, NOS parts, and related stuff.