Re: IML: 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit: Option

Re: IML: 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit: Option

Imperialists,

    Then and Now Automotive/Antique Auto Parts Cellar in S. Weymouth, Massachusetts (781-335-1579 and ask for Tom or Lisa) does an outstanding job on those and these in his own machine shop:
  • Fuel Pumps
  • Carburetors
  • Water Pumps
  • Starters
  • Generators
  • Motor Mounts
  • Transmission Mounts
  • Relining Brake Shoes
  • Relining Brake Bands
  • Wheel Cylinders
  • Master Cylinders
  • Brake Boosters
  • Hydro-Vacs
  • Knee Action Shocks
  • Hydraulic Shocks
  • Fuel Tank Sending Units
  • Fuel Gages
  • Temperature Gages
  • Fuel Tanks
  • Connecting Rod Reconditioning
  • Clutch Assemblys
for similar money and his turnaround is great.  They are listed on site and I have had nothing but good luck with them both on rebuilds and straight up purchases for my '56 and my '55. The shop is very knowledgeable and will help find it if they cannot supply it.

ybshore