Re: IML: CAR FOR SELL

Wow, What A deal.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:02 AM
Subject: IML: CAR FOR SELL

Hello,
Good Day and thanks for the message and your understanding towards this  transaction,i am just mailing you to let you know that i will make the  arrangement for the payment as soon as possible and i will email you  immediately the payment has been sent out to you so that you can be on  look out for it.Moreso, I will also like to let you aware that the  payment that will be recieve by you will cover that of shipment aswell as i  have already contacted the shipping company regarding this matter and i  was made to understand that i should inform them immediately am through
with you and also they also let me understand that you should start the  arrangement for  the pick up as well such as the neccesary document  that will back up the sales. So,the total amount that will be on the  payment you will recieve will be $6,300which you will deduct the money for  the (Car) from you ( 3,000 ) and the remaining funds will be giving to  the shipping agent that will come for the pick up after everything has  been settled between us and i will also compensate you with extra $ 100 if at the end of the day i purchase the (Car) The reason why the money  will be that much is that already am owning the shipping company some  amount to balance them in the last consignment they did for me and i  have already told them that i will settle them along with this consignment  they want to make now. I hope you understand my mail better, if all  this is okay by you, Kindly send me all your full contact details such as
:NAME OF THE CHEQUE
ADDRESS THAT THE CHEQUE IS GOING TO:
YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you have recieve the  payment.
Best Regards

casonfrieburg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
67 crown for sell body good shape needs new interior electric seats needs
new power steering pump runs needs a tune up and a battery

i wont 3,000 for it please
call me at 405 6846414