Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Andrew Richards

Welcome Andrew,
Do the motors even try to work? Do they hump or work slowly. How do you know it's the motor and not the switch?
Chris
67 Imperial Convertible
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:39 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Andrew Richards

New Subscriber(s): Andrew Richards
Email Address is: arich118@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Louisville Kentucky 40206

Car(s) owned: 1967 2 door crown coupe. White with blue leather. Daily driver for the last two years.

Self-Introduction: Hello, My name is Andy. For the last 2 years my 1967 coupe has been my only car. My car is pretty much complete, but has issues with the condition of the seats and two of the window motors. I have been living in Florida and didn't mind pulling the window up by hand when going through toll booths and drive thru windows. Now that I live in a colder climate, I am desperately searching for a source for window motor replacements. If anyone can advise me, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

AR