IML: 1967 Window motors

1.  Lowell Howe has a 55 gallon drum of window motors
that will fit your car.

2.  Using WD-40 is a super idea.  It is a solvent and
will dilute the 40-year old grease that's in those
window mechanisms.  You're not done, though.  Read the
instructions on WD-40 can and you'll see that it's a
combination solvent/ W ater D isplacement device.

WD will evaporate if left alone for awhile.  It will
also attack many lubricants put on to fortify it, so
you're best off using it and going back in after a
month with an oil or perhaps aerosol white lithium
grease (the propellant will get it into the nooks
better than a finger).

3.  The motors have plastic gears that get gummed up.
Pry the white plastic disc up and clean/repack with
new white lithium grease if you decide to go the used
route.  A clean window mechanism with a good motor
should shoot those windows up and down faster than
modern tastes would dictate is safe.

Good luck.

Kenyon Wills