Re: IML: 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit Repair $300?

Re: IML: 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit Repair $300?

     Sorry, I haven't gotten back sooner, My son is moving and I'm baby-sitting. I am swamped, I forgot how fast little kids can move or how much attention they need.
     I know where the book is, I just have to clean up  the room. I'll have it before New years. I promise.
Charles in Calif.