IML: This is a start!! 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit Repair $300?

IML: This is a start!! 1959 Gas Tank Sending Unit Repair $300?

     I found my book and I didn't see the one I wanted right away, I will keep looking. But here are some I did find:
     1. Kramer Automotive-Herman Pa.  phone=1-724-285-5566  &-kramerautp@xxxxxxx
     2. Innovative Engineering- 1119-Border Ave. Corona Ca. 91720  no phone avail
     3. Clock Doc 1140 University Ave.  Sewanee TN. 37375 Ph= 1-931-924-8888  or 1-800-256-5362   www.thomasregister.com/clockdoc

     I will check on the one in San Jose and as soon as I find it I'll pas it on, Hopefully before the new year.

Also: If you want to check out the catalog.... Go to: www.gardenofspeedin.com
I have found they mostly go from the 1st Dodge (1910?) up to 1988 for any part, with several sellers.  It has help me find parts I never thought I could find.  I have NO connection to them, its just very helpful
Charles in Calif.