Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: IML: CALIPERSONLINE

From the what it's worth dept:

I ordered a pair from calipersonline about a year ago and they were very prompt to credit my credit card when I sent in the old calipers.  They're working great and I recommended them then and now.

I just read Dick's comments as advice of caution which is always good advice when doing anything online.

I don't know how many they have but at the time I had placed an order from another source only to be shipped the RH side without informing me that the LH side was not available.  I didn't want to tear down the LH side and wait up to six weeks for them to rebuild.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior

Get free, personalized online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm