Re: IML: Carter AFB running Question

hi.

Sorry,  i havent been involved from the beginning here , So im not sure what all has been tried... i can suggest from personal experience that your problem could still be ignition.. Have you replaced your points and condenser... I had a bad condenser years ago that caused your symptoms..
Hope this  helps!!

Russ
61 impcoupe