Re: IML: imperial winshield

Hi Gang, I have a good question for you.  At least I think it is!!  Has anyone used the glass polishing agents to try and repair windshield wiper marks on glass.  My 55 has very bad marks from dirt and mud.  Need help on this one.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

richard burgess <lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Leonardo,

A '57-'63 windsheld will fit your car as will a '64-'66 convertible windshield.  A standard '64-'66 windshield is different.  A Crown is the mid scale model between the Custom and LeBaron.  There is no difference in windshields between the different models.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown

Leonardo Gaona <buickriviera1955@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello , i need to get a winshield for a imperial 1958 hardtop , can anyone
say if a 64 windshield would fit on a 1958 , and i also id like to know the
differences between an imperial crown 1958 and a normal imperial

Leonardo