IML: Imperial prices

Save for some excellent low-milage or professionaly restored examples, Imperials
are quite affordable, especially when compared to Cadillacs and Lincolns of
similar vintage and in many cases offer more 'unique' features than its
competitors, ie; the 1957 Imperials not only leave the others for dead in the
styling department but also came with the legendary Hemi engine. I believe some
collectors do their best to push prices up and therefore put many classic
american cars out of reach for many people who would otherwise own one (muscle
cars are a perfect example), let's hope Imperial owners keep a level head and
maintain our beautiful automobiles at reasonable values so that new-comers to
the hobby can also participate behind the wheel instead of being just another
car show/cruise spectator. Happy new year to all!