Re: IML:1957 Imperial help

Here is a thought on storage.  I put up a 12' by 20' "instant garage" for $450.  I did this last fall as I removed my garage due to foundation problems.  This garage is very sturdy and temporary as I will rebuild in a year of so.  The material is light, but sturdy and is anchored into the ground.  My Imperial fit quite nicely with room to spare on both sides.  Here in Vermont I have to remove the snow afterwards, but I don't think you will have that problem.  I was impressed at the modest cost, yet great convenience.  There were no zoning issues as this is a temporary structure and 4 people could move it around after it is built by disconnecting the anchor cables.

After I build my new garage at my house, I will use the "instant garage" out at my lakefront cottage since zoning is not an issue.  Otherwise I couldn't build anything that close to the waters edge.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net