Re: IML: Door Handle Removal Tool - 56 Imperial

Re: IML: Door Handle Removal Tool - 56 Imperial

The door handle remover tool is available at Kragen ,,IF there is not a Kragen Auto Parts where you are ,go to Parts America.com and the part number is T70602 .. The cost is 3.97 on line price .. It may be higher at the store... The price again is THREE DOLLARS AND NINETY SEVEN CENTS........ You will wreck the door panel by trying to use anything else...