Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 6:23 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '73 Lebaron - factory installed wrong air door for
AutoTemp II - need correct part

Jim,

I have scanned 2 exploded views from my 1972 parts manual that might be of
help.
http://www.dickroyale.com/log/imperial/images/atcparts01.gif
http://www.dickroyale.com/log/imperial/images/atcparts02.gif

You have probably already noticed the AT2 manual on our club site:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/72ATII/Cover.htm

Since ATC was quite common, a used air door should be quite easy to obtain
from one of our trusted parts guru's: Phil, Bob or Murray.
Btw, getting the fan out is not as difficult as you might think. You just
have to take the ps-wheel off and remove the plastic mud guard.

Cheers,
Frank
'72 coupe (sure brake)
New Zealand