Re: IML: interior-exterior color combinations for 62 & 63

Re: IML: interior-exterior color combinations for 62 & 63

"RODGER D. REDDISH" <FltSgt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a 1963 Data Book that I'll scan the color section and combo's.
If others of you want this same information, please ask for it direct to me so that we do not bore or cause a email traffic jam with the others.
Rodger,

Is your Data Book the same as the one on our club's website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/63DataBook/Cover.htm ?

If what you have is a different item, it would be great to add it to the site!  Please contact me at Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx if you would be willing to share this or any other items not already on the site.

Thanks!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron