IML: 1963 Information That's Already Here

IML: 1963 Information That's Already Here

Hola Class

A member writes asking for help.   Soooo, ole know a lot sez they will help out.  In just an electric flash another Imperial type sends me an email asking if my Data Book is the same as the one already on the site ( ..  http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/63DataBook/Cover.htm ... ) .  I took Elijah's knowledge and it is the same.  That sure saved me some headache.

This just goes to show ya what is waiting for ya.

Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
COS

ps

my Imperial project ( .. http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62553&hl=1962+Imperial ... )