IML: Please Welcome Greg Thurston

New Subscriber(s): Greg Thurston
Email Address is: greg_thurston@xxxxxx
Member Location: Wagga Wagga,  NSW,   AUSTRALIA

Car(s) owned: 1 x 1924/5 (ready for restoration) & 1 x 1926 (also ready for restoration) Keenly enthuastic to commence work on both and maybe need a little help with some info from time to time.
FANTASTIC SITE WITH GREAT STUFF, A CREDIT TO ALL INVOLVED

Self-Introduction: Not much to tell here, but the fact I am 46 years of age, happily married to Kay (18 years) and we have 2 great children - Ellie (14), and Dylan (9).
We live here in Wagga Wagga (we like it so much we had to name this place twice) in the state of New South Wales, in the sunny country of AUSTRALIA.
Recently got involved with the local vintage car club through my dad who had always had an strong interest in cars, and was lucky enough to stumble across these 2 complete cars - total outlay for both $3500.
Dad past away 3 weeks ago and it was his wish I restore them for him so that is my intention.