From: Chris Sculthorp [mailto:ccs957@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:54 AM
To: ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Fender Tag

Hi Ken

I've replied off list 'cos for some reason my emails won't post - if you can

post it for me...

You've transposed a few letter/numbers, but tag decodes as follows:

top line:
b3 - code 563, 50/50 split front bench seat
j0 - code 570, tilt/tele strg
k7 - code 517, fender mounted turn signal indicators
u1 - code 691, car sold thru dealer(not demonstrator or special)

2nd line:
D9 - code 479, disk brakes
H2 - code 452, power locks
J8 - code 488, remote trunk release
K8 - code 458, power windows
L9 - code 459, power vents
P7 - code 427, stereo tape unit
Q9 - code 519, sentinel lighting
R8 - code 428, stereo multiplex AM/FM radio
S3 - code 413, auto temp AC
X1 - code 521, tinted glass
Y6 - code 306, vinyl roof - black

3rd line:
3 - code 540, belt line mouldings
0
AX - code 422, 2.94 axle ratio - you should have a '3' or a '8' under the
'X' which indicates standard
2                                           or suregrip axle, codes 423 /
428 respectively.
TRM - codes 321(H: trim grade = high); 339(leather bench seats); 34R(color =

red)
H9R
PNT - code 285, charcoal grey metallic single tone paint
551
UBS - code 31Q, red body accent stripe

4th line:
YH43 - LeBaron  4dr hardtop
81 - code 381, 440 CID engine w/single exhaust
5 - code 395, Torqueflite transmission
83 - code 443, 9.15x15 triple ring whitewall tires
507 - build date: Tues, May 7th, 1968
093896 - schedule #

Hope this helps.

Regards,