Re: IML: 1962 Imperial with Duke and Duchess of Windsor

Re: IML: 1962 Imperial with Duke and Duchess of Windsor

Cool find, Elijah!

It's also not a "coachbuilt Chrysler Imperial, of which only a few were
made." It's a production LeBaron... Not that that's not fit for royalty!

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon