IML: This can't be for real...or can it?

IML: This can't be for real...or can it?

If you look up the seller and their buy, sell feedback, it would appear this vendor sells “cute” clothes for kids and ladies wear.  Also, each bidder needs to be “Pre-Approved” before bidding on the car.

I don’t know this car, its history on ebay or the pictures well enough to contact ebay and let them investigate, but some of you have commented on it and seem to know when, where the car sold from before.  Please do all the ebay community a service and contact ebay and let ebay investigate the validity of the car and sale.

Now, back to Imperials…

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball) - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx