Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 2:03 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '68 brakes - Worked fine one day, next time pedal to the
floor...

I bet there is no fluid in the master cylinder. top it up & refit cap . pump
pedal slowly & I bet your pedal comes back  , then start looking for a wet
spot on the backing plates or calipers.
If it looks a little wet at the bottom of the rear backing plates...... Its
time to pull the rear drums, seals are cheap for wheel cylinders but the
bore needs to bet pit free.
Do the drums just slide off on a 68 ? or is it big puller time.