Re: IML: Question about harmonic damper

Hi Frederick,

thanks for your kind suggestion, I have contacted the damperdoctor but
they are very expensive...
A rebuild damper will cost me twice as much as a new one from
www.440source.com. For the price of a standard rebuild damper from the
damperdoctor I can buy me an SFI fluid damper and it will even save me
$100 or so!!!

Thanks again,

Robert