From: r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Question about harmonic damper

Thanks Paul,

I am still not sure what to do, both dampers on the link I provided (the
first and second damper on that page) are SFI approved so I am sure they
will be premium quality.
But for only $10 more or so, I will have me a fluid damper that softens
vibrations on a much broader rpm range.

So what should I do????

Robert