From: tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 4:17 AM
Subject: IML: Emblem

Hey George,

This is Tom Cox again.  I see by this post from Roger that his front and
rear emblems are different sizes. My emblems are from a 56 Southhampton and front and rear are the same size. Perhaps Roger's is from a 55 and maybe they are different. You might want to resolve that question before tooling
up.

Tom