Re: IML:440 exhaust manifold question... ALSO towing KIT

Re: IML:440 exhaust manifold question... ALSO towing KIT

A few months back I bought a 1975 Chrysler Parts book ( WITH
additional kits catalogues) on eBay and I have found that it does
help in getting the correct parts.

The original part numbers for exhaust manifolds (according to the
1975 Parts book)
for 440
with AIR PUMP:
right:  3830-041
left:   3830-041

without AIR PUMP:
right:  3830-818
left:   3830-799

ALSO:

The original REESE TOW BAR KIT part number is 3837-658.  This is
the weight distribution and frame bolted structure WITH a square
receiver opening.  It does NOT include the tongue and ball.  I am
not sure which class it is, but the description says it is 7000
lbs max weight and 700 lbs max tongue weight.

Æyn & Patrick