Re: IML: 1966 Brake Drum Style

I'm in middle of a brake job on my '66 Crown. I didn't notice until reading your message but the shoes I took off the car do indeed have an elongated hole while the replacement shoes have a round hole. It did not cause any problems putting the corner I've finished back together, in fact I probably would not have even noticed it had I not read your message. I obtained a pair of rear drums yesterday so that I can finish the job. I'll let you know if the round hole causes any problems.

Brad