IML: 1959 Lebaron 4 door sedan

I found a windshield from a 1957 Imp, however uncertain of the donor body style. Will that make any difference, or will they all interchange?
I know hardtops are more highly desired than sedans, however I love the lines of this model. Stunning the way it flows.

I'm thinking about a padded vinyl top to cover the wrinkles from a fallen tree limb, and prefer not to cut the top off and re-skin.
 What do you think?

Bob Hatten
1959 Lebaron 4 dr