IML: IML Customer Protection

The brake repair issue, is one incident, but I can think of many others. If your not sure, or uncomfortable with circumstances, pay with your credit card. Credit card company's always take the side of the consumer, not the merchant. This will create much grief for the merchant, if there was a transaction you are not happy with. Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.
From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
We've flogged this subject quite a bit, and aside from the dissatisfaction, the substantial costs, and loss of faith in a major repair chain, I think one more issue is important.By insisting on the conditions I stated earlier, and having the management involved, just might prevent another improper repair being done that may result in a catastrophic event. I would like to think, my efforts to receive the services contracted for, and the "STINK" I made, resulted in a review of procedures, technicians, and management.But thats just me.Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.

From: randalpark@xxxxxxx