Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: IML:

MANY YEARS AGO, I TOOK ONE OF MY CARS TO A MUFFLER SHOP TO FIND A NOISE IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM. THE GUY LOOKED AT IT AND CAME BACK AND TOLD ME THE ENTIRE EXHAUST SYSTEM NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AS IT WAS COMPLETELY RUSTED OUT! THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS, WAS THAT I PERSONALLY HAD REPLACED THE EXHAUST SYSTEM MYSELF A FEW WEEKS EARLIER! AND BY THE WAY--THE NAME OF THE MUFFLER SHOP I TOOK IT TO---MIDAS MUFFLER!!!!
I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
JERRY LANDIS
81 FS IMPERIAL