From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Am I getting screwed?

We've flogged this subject quite a bit, and aside from the dissatisfaction, the substantial costs, and loss of faith in a major repair chain, I think one more issue is important.By insisting on the conditions I stated earlier, and having the management involved, just might prevent another improper repair being done that may result in a catastrophic event. I would like to think, my efforts to receive the services contracted for, and the "STINK" I made, resulted in a review of procedures, technicians, and management.But thats just me.Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.

From: randalpark@xxxxxxx

The shop of the same name in my town was set on fire by a disgruntled
customer.

If you drive an old Imperial, you need to find a special mechanic
and/or shop that you can rely on. Some one from the IML in your area
may be able to help you with this.

Paul W.